- Wichita SEO Top 10 Rankings (local search results).
- Video SEO: Your videos rank in YouTube Top 10 (Optional service).
- Google Maps: Your business page shows up in local map listings (Optional service).
- No outsourcing: All client work is done in-house following high-quality standards.
- Ecommerce SEO: Woocommerce, Magento, Prestashop, CS-cart, OpenCart.
- Medical SEO: Awesome results in any health-related niche: Cardiologists, Orthopedics, Podiatrists.
- Legal SEO: Prospects will find your services in their area.
- Home Services: Roofing, Plumbing, Landscaping, Moving, Cleaning, Electricians, Pest Removal, Restoration, Design.
- Technology SEO: SaaS, B2B, Startups, IoT, Mobile Apps, Science, Industrial, Conferences, Event Promotion.
How to Build Backlinks?
First things first: there are no White-hat backlinks. If you try to manipulate your rankings, you have already left the white space. I would suggest going for brand mentions, showcase your business, differentiate your content (content type variety), provide a lot of useful information.
Use a variety of content types to present your business, i.e., articles, press releases, videos, infographics, images, slides, PDFs. Introduce your brand and what you do better compared to your competitors. If it's an article or blog post, make sure you put your contact details and homepage at the end of the piece or in the designated author box. Offer value to the readers utilizing extra information, case studies, research data, facts and figures, opinions, lists, roundups, something they can't find commonly online. Try to get a reporter, blogger or influencer to interview you and profit from the extra visibility by adding your link. Videos are a great way to showcase your services/products and have your landing page link in the description.