What is SEO for Electricians?
Scale your business by getting more calls from homeowners and contractors to fix electrical problems or install electrical systems. If you have a webpage, you probably have it listed in local business catalogs and maybe running some ads. Research shows that Google Ads miss 90% of leads as people tend to ignore ads and instead click on the search engine results achieved with SEO.
Now ads have a fast yield, meaning you set them up, and tomorrow you see all the clicks. With SEO, you set the landing pages and wait for them to get a decent spot. That's the public misconception that SEO doesn't have fast delivery. It is the case for websites full of technical issues, lack of or poor content, located at a long distance from the first page, or with newly registered domains. For the rest of the sites, it doesn't take too long (just a few weeks), provided that they meet a few quality criteria. When they do rank, the amount of traffic crashes any traffic coming from ads. I make sure your business has top visibility via first-page spots in Google Top 10, Google Maps, and optionally in YouTube video search (I create and rank videos of services/products).
How Can a Electrician Be Found Online?
Sign up for the SEO package on this page and share your webpage and location. I will make sure your page ranks in the shortest timeframe. The first step is to fix anything that could block SEO. The next step is to find content opportunities that increase visibility. Having selected the best keywords, I then make advanced content improvements that boost the potential of a first-page ranking. When Google shifts the ways of grading pages, it's a waste of resources to hunt backlinks. The advantage of my work is that not many experts can push on-site content to the limits. Go ahead and grab this opportunity now.
How to do local SEO for Electricians?
Google Maps is the tool that shows your business in customers' screens within your service area. To get calls to make sure you are listed in the top search results (organic listings and Google Maps). I will boost the site speed and make it 100% mobile-friendly for the highest visibility. To be in the local search results, you need a fast site, no technical errors, and the best content.
My starter package is $289/month. It offers to fix technical errors, boost the speed, making advanced content improvements. It has the right combination of price and results. Please share with me your expectations to send you the best solution.
Proximity to the first page is a factor that drives rankings (could take a few weeks). Having the right budget helps a lot. As a rule of thumb, it takes from 1 to 6 months to reach page one (local results). Other factors that play a role are the local competition and the lack of technical issues with the website/server. Use the form on this page to ask for details.
We could create more content on topics people search online to get more leads. For example:
- How to troubleshoot electrical problems at home.
- When should electrical wiring be replaced?
- How to estimate an electrical job.
- How to find wires.
- How to fix electrical problems.
- How to find a short in an electrical wire.
- How to trace electrical wiring in a house.
- How to know if my house has electrical problems.
- How to locate wires behind a wall.
- How to fix an open neutral circuit.
- How to test a wall outlet.
- What is two-way switching?
- How to drill and run wires for the electrical system.
- How to wire a house's main electrical panel or load center.
- How to install electrical from start to finish.
- How long does it take to replace an electrical panel?
- Is it dangerous if the circuit breaker keeps tripping?
- How much do electricians charge to check wires?
- How much does it cost for an electrician to install an outlet?
- How to find which wire is open neutral.
- What causes an open neutral circuit.
- Can I upgrade an electrical panel myself?
- How to replace the main electrical panel.
- Do you need a permit to replace an electrical panel?
- When should you replace your electrical panel?
- Can you rewire a house without removing walls?
- How long does rewiring a house take?